Facilitated Forum: Salary Budgeting to Achieve Success in a Dynamic Business Environment
Digital (Live) August 15, 2023
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Explore how to tackle the challenges of planning for salary increase budgets with WorldatWork's Research Leader, Liz Supinski. We'll kick off by examining the results of WorldatWork's 2023-2024 Salary Budget Survey. Then, we'll engage in an interactive panel discussion, featuring perspectives from WorldatWork Compensation Advisory Council members prepared to discuss approaches to craft salary increase budget recommendations in our ever-changing economic and business landscape.
This session will equip you with the insights to build strong recommendations and the confidence to sell them. You will walk away with the ability to:
- Interpret and apply salary budget data for use in your budget planning process
- Synthesize data from salary budget surveys produced by different organizations into a recommendation
- Forge stronger budgeting partnerships with Finance colleagues and the executive team
Terms & Conditions
- Be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time.
- The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days after the live event date.